- Writing@Baxter committee: Help choose authors to give workshops, etc.
- Grant writing for Baxter Arts Centre and Baxter Studio School: Any skills in the grant writing area would be much appreciated!
- Programming committee: Help on the committee that schedules, organizes and plans the programs.
- Establish Baxter Bucks, a volunteer benefit program. We are looking for a lead to get this program going!
- Membership committee: Do you have any creative ideas about membership benefits?
- Do you have experience in fundraising?
- Do you have experience in making grant applications?
- Do you like planning events?
- Are you great with details and good with people?
- We are looking for individuals who can help us raise funds to support building operations and to complete building improvements.
- Are you creative? Do you have great ideas?
- Do you like planning?
- We are looking for people to help plan and implement the programming at the Baxter Arts Centre and establish relationships with creative leaders and instructors in our community.
- We are also looking for volunteers to assist the instructor for our children’s programs: smART CLUB, March break and summer art camps.
- Do you like to write?
- Do you love to talk and share good news?
- Do you have experience with maintaining Websites or as a Facebook administrator? Are you social media savvy?
- We are looking for people who can help get the word out about Baxter Arts Centre and its programs and events through all different channels: online and through social media, in print and through word of mouth.
Email us and let us know how you would like to volunteer. THANKS!