Rent our Space!
Part of the Baxter Arts Centre’s mandate is to operate as a community centre for the benefit of the general public. As such, the Baxter Arts Centre is available for rent. This can be for private or public events; for public ones we can help you advertise your event!
The building consists of a bright open space;
- The building measures 25 feet by 70 feet, with a ceiling height of 10 feet.
- The floor is painted wood with epoxy finish.
- There is one accessible washroom and one other washroom.
- Kitchen area with counters, 2 sinks, a refrigerator, microwave and toaster oven.
- A piano
- A pull down screen, with possible use of projector
- Tables and chairs, available for use by renters, including tables 30″ wide of varying lengths:
- 4 eight foot, 5 six foot, a 11 tables (4 feet by 24″ wide) and a suitable number of chairs
The building may be rented anytime between 8am and 11pm, Monday through Sunday.
Each day has been divided into three, 5 hour time periods – morning, afternoon and evening. The rent charged is for the use of the space for all or a portion of each of these times.
a) morning – 8am to 1pm
b) afternoon – 1pm to 6pm
c) evening – 6pm to 11pm
One, 5 hour period, or a portion of the period …… Monday to Friday: $45 / Saturday & Sunday $35
Two, 5 hour periods, or a portion of the 2 combined periods …… Monday to Friday: $55 / Saturday & Sunday $45
Full day …… Monday to Friday: $65 / Saturday & Sunday $55
Any ten periods over a 12 month duration …… Monday to Friday: $400 / Saturday & Sunday $300
(example: Every Tuesday morning for 10 weeks, or every Tuesday morning and afternoon for 5 consecutive days)
NOTE: Not-for-profit groups recognized as qualified donees, as defines by the the Income Tax Act may be eligible for a discount.
Please note: cheques to be made payable to Baxter Arts Centre
Rental inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org