Rent our Space!
Part of the Baxter Arts Centre’s mandate is to operate as a community centre for the benefit of the general public. As such, the Baxter Arts Centre is available for rent. This can be for private or public events; for public ones we can help you advertise your event!
The building consists of a bright open space;
- The building measures 25 feet by 70 feet, with a ceiling height of 10 feet.
- The floor is painted wood with epoxy finish.
- There is one accessible washroom and one other washroom.
- Kitchen area with counters, 2 sinks, a refrigerator, microwave and toaster oven.
- A piano
- A pull down screen, with possible use of projector
- Tables and chairs, available for use by renters, including tables 30″ wide of varying lengths:
- 4 eight foot, 5 six foot, a 11 tables (4 feet by 24″ wide) and a suitable number of chairs
The building may be rented anytime between 8am and 11pm, Monday through Sunday.
Each day has been divided into three, 5 hour time periods – morning, afternoon and evening. The rent charged is for the use of the space for all or a portion of each of these times.
a) morning – 8am to 1pm
b) afternoon – 1pm to 6pm
c) evening – 6pm to 11pm
One, 5 hour period, or a portion of the period …… $50
Two, 5 hour periods, or a portion of the 2 combined periods …… $65
Full day …… $80
Any ten periods over a 12 month duration …… $450
(example: Every Tuesday morning for 10 weeks, or every Tuesday morning and afternoon for 5 consecutive days)